Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Childhood

   I had an unforgettable experience in my childhood. It was seven or eight years ago. When I still in Elementary School.
  In the morning, after breakfast I went to school. My father drove me to school by a motorcycle like usual. But on our way to school, we got a problem. When we want to turn right, we fell into a sewer with the motorcycle because we lost our balance. I got water soaked and the motorcycle fell down on me. The motorcycle was very heavy. And I was bodily injury and hurt, it was very hurt.
  That's too bad. I feel ashamed and felt like crying. But I must hide my tears because it was so many people watched us. And some of them were my neighbors and they helped us. I can't go to school because of  it. Finally I come back home. Fortunately my house is not far from that sewer. And I must take a bath again.
  Next day, my friends asked me why I was not present in class. And then I told all the event of my accident. After that, they were only laugh look at me. It was so embarrassing. But that's what happened. That's my unforgettable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment